top of page


Frequently Asked Questions

Here are a few answers to the most common questions

Julie Monkey.png
FAQ: More Info

What Areas Do You Cover?

I cover most parts of  Surrey and Central, West & South London. Please get in touch for specific details of areas available.

Do You Provide Your Own Equipment?

Absolutely! I arrive with everything necessary to provide entertainment for your party. I don't however provide food or cake.

How Do I Pay For The Party? Do I Need To Pay A Deposit?

You can pay via BACS transfer by arrangement ahead of the party or on the day of the party via cash or card. Sorry, no cheques can be accepted. I don't take a deposit for taking a booking.

When Will You Arrive?

I will arrive no less than 20 minutes before the arranged start time of the party to set up and prepare for the entertainment.

Are You Insured?

Of Course! I have full Public Liability Insurance in place for your peace of mind.

Are You DBS Checked?

Yes! I have an enhanced DBS Certificate. I can of course provide this upon request.

Will You Call Me Ahead Of The Party?

A day or two before the party, I will give you a call to discuss any outstanding issues or questions you may have. This may include things like favourite songs.

Can I Have My Party Outside?

Weather permitting, I am more than happy to work outside. Let's have a chat to see if this is the most suitable option for you.

Please feel free to contact me with any other questions you may have without any obligation whatsoever. I am always happy to have a chat to you about your party requirements.

bottom of page